- Fully functional version of OriginPro.
- Free upgrades to new version while license is active.
- Discount pricing for upgrading to commercial license when you graduate.
- Time-limited to 1 year from date of purchase
- Students can ONLY purchase 1 License per year and may not purchase another license until their current license has expired.
- Post-Doctoral Researchers Are Not Permitted to purchase the student license.
- License is for Students at a University or College in the U.S.A. or Canada; If outside North America, you will need to purchase the license from distributor that serves your country; to find the distributor for your country, please visit: https://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?go=Company/Distributors
- Please allow up to 24 hours for the order to be processed once the Student verification is received
- Installation on only one (1) student-owned computer, not a computer owned by the college or university.
- Origin project (OPJ) limited to 30 windows. Windows beyond the first 30 will not be accessible, but will be saved with the project.
- License must be purchased with the student's own personal credit card. Name on credit card must match name on student ID.
- Must be enrolled in a Degree Granting Institution and present proof of student status, such as a valid student ID. Instructions will be sent once purchase is completed.
- Technical Support available only for installation and license management issues.
To qualify for the Student Version you must be enrolled in a Degree Granting Institution with a valid Student ID and personal credit card when purchasing the software.
Note: OriginLab Corporation reserves the right to refuse any order that is deemed to have the incorrect pricing selection.
If you would like to purchase a 1-year Academic license for OriginPro without window limitation, please visit our Academic OriginPro Purchase Page
If you would like to purchase a 1-year Academic license for Origin without window limitation, please visit our Academic Origin Purchase Page